EHA is one of the largest international, independent providers of hematological knowledge. As a knowledge platform, the association offers a comprehensive and integral curriculum which forms the basis of the Medical Education Program, through which professionals acquire state-of-the-art knowledge by use of various means. Through the global connection, EHA makes peer-reviewed knowledge available from Reykjavik till Athens, which is directly applicable in practice. This allows you, as a professional, to always be aware of latest trends, developments, publications and studies. meetings.
Benefit directly from EHA’s education opportunities!
Click on the links below to go directly to the components of the Medical Education Program:
- EHA Learning Center: EHA’s official learning platform, containing congress materials, webcasts, podcast interviews, accredited clinical cases, articles and more
- Master Class: online program that allows hematologists to study real patient cases, in groups, together with colleagues from all over the world
- Hematology Curriculum: a comprehensive, detailed and itemized description of all topics in the specialty of hematology
- Curriculum Passport: online tool to monitor progress in the Curriculum
- Quality Assurance: Quality of all online materials is assured by the ELC Editorial Board
- Calendar of events: all EHA and other EBAH accredited events
- Educational events, including Hematology Tutorials, Highlights of Past EHA and Outreach
- Scientific events
EBAH CME Accreditation: independent accreditation body in Hematology.