The abstract submission is officially open.
Abstract submission is an important part of the Highlights of Past EHA - HOPE Cairo 2017. As a participant you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
A selection of abstracts will be eligible for acceptance during the meeting, the presentation format will be determined at a later stage. Presenting authors will receive an separate invitation.
You can submit a case on one of the following topics:
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Aggressive Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Bleeding disorders - congenital and acquired
- Bone marrow failure syndromes incl. PNH
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders
- Chronic myeloid leukemia
- Gene Therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination
- Hematopoiesis, stem cells and microenvironment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma - Clinical
- Indolent Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Infectious diseases, supportive care
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Non-Hodgkin & Hodgkin lymphoma
- Non-malignant hematopoietic disorders
- Platelet disorders
- Quality of life, palliative care, ethics and Health economics
- Red blood cells and iron
- Stem cell transplantation
- Thrombosis and vascular biology
- Transfusion medicine
The abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation before August 31, 2017.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted) and if required present the abstract as a poster in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. We therefore recommend that submitters of abstracts register for the meeting simultaneously with abstract submission.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.