How to Apply
Opening EHA Guest account is free of charge. For more information, click here.
*The reduced membership fees require verification. Please see below.
**Health Care Affiliated Professionals members are not entitled to nominate or vote in the EHA Ballot.
Important Notice for Members
- Membership with EHA is per calendar year from January 1 - December 31.
- Please make sure your profile and preferences in “MyEHA” are up to date.
- Benefits are only activated upon receiving payment of the fee. Retrospective benefits are not available.
- All members receive their annual renewal notice by email towards the end of November.
Important Notices for Applicants with a reduced fee
- Junior membership applicants are required to confirm eligibility for the reduced fee of € 20 with a copy of passport or valid identity to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application submission.
- Health Care Affiliated Professional Membership applicants are required to confirm eligibility for the reduced fee of € 90 with a signed certificate of employment to email@example.com. The certificate must validate the applicants’ employment status as a health care affiliated professional.
- Within five minutes of having submitted the completed form applicant/ member has instant access to “MyEHA”.
- An applicant receives e-mail with login and password and is able to access the Online CV Passport.
- Membership applications are reviewed and replied to within one to three working days by email.
- Applicants who do not proceed to pay remain lapsed members in the EHA database with minimal benefits, equal to EHA Guests.