Are you interested in the development of hematology in Europe? Do you value high-level continuing medical education and scientific events? Are you looking for unique collaboration, mentorship, as well as continuing education activities and tools? Add your voice to EHA's mission of promoting excellence in clinical practice, research and education in European hematology. Join EHA - Every member counts.
With more than 3,000 members throughout Europe and beyond, EHA provides opportunities for both professional and personal development within the field of hematology. Membership is open to all academic medical professionals, researchers and scientists with an active interest in hematology. Early-career hematologists are encouraged to join at a new reduced rate*.
- Monthly subscription to Haematologica/The Hematology Journal
Publishing peer-reviewed papers across all areas of experimental and clinical hematology, and follows the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors...more info
- Eligibility to EHA Career Development Grants
Promoting European research in hematology and supports young basic, clinical and experimental researchers in pursuing their career goals by offering a number of fellowship and training opportunities...more info
- Discount on EHA Congress and all other individual registration fees for EHA events
High level continuing medical education on EHA's scientific and educational events throughout the year...more info
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants
To enable young investigators to come to the EHA Congress and have the opportunity to immerse themselves in high-quality education and cutting-edge science...more info
- Priority access to webcasts of EHA Congress
Online video library of all educational and plenary sessions from EHA Annual Congresses over recent years...more info
- Nomination and voting rights in EHA board member election/ballot
Foster EHA leadership by part taking in the ballot...more info
- Access to EHA Membership Directory
Browse for fellow members...more info
- Access to the CV Passport Online
View the harmonized curriculum endorsed by 27 national societies of hematology...more info
- Subscription to EHA communications
- EHA Newsflash: news on the latest hematological developments in Europe (email)
- EHA e-bulletin: submission deadlines, event notifications and reminders (email)
- EHA Congress announcement: key information brochure on next EHA Congress (yearly hard copy)
- EHA Newsletter: news and developments on all EHA activities (half-yearly hard copy)
*The reduced fee applies to applicants up to 36 years of age.