EHA-ISTH Joint Fellowship
The EHA-ISTH Joint Fellowship is a collaborative program between EHA and the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. It is intended to support the study of physiology of coagulation, bleeding or thrombosis.
Call for applications is closed.
Open Call for Applications: March 1, 2015
Deadline for applications: August 3, 2015 NOW CLOSED
Notification of the winners: December, 2015
Award Presentation: At the EHA Congress (June 2016), Copenhagen
The award amount is € 50.000 per year for a maximum of two years.
- Applicants must be MDs or PhDs.
- MD applicants must be within 12 years of post-graduation. PhDs must have less than eight years of post-doc experience after graduation. Applicants holding both an MD and a PhD must be within 12 years of MD-graduation.
- Applicants must be EHA member or EHA Guest or member of ISTH and have paid their membership fee
- Applicants must have a mentor working in the candidate’s proposed research field. Basic research, translational and clinical projects will be considered.
- Applicants located within and outside of Europe are eligible to apply. Mobility will be positively considered.
- Awardees must submit their study results for presentation at the Annual Congress of EHA and/or ISTH.
- The applicant may not have any other career development funding provided by EHA at the time of application.
An interim report highlighting the project’s progress and summarizing the use of funds is required at the end of the first year. A final report is required at the end of the second year. Awardees are required to respond to EHA’s and ISTH’s requests for information related to their career progress following the active grant.
A joint EHA and ISTH review committee will review applications and select the final awardees.
How to Apply
1. Download the application template
2. Access the online application system
3. Complete all information and upload the completed template on the system
Detailed information and required application template can be downloaded here. Please complete all parts of the application template, including additional pages when necessary. Please save this as one single PDF file as LastName_FirstName-EHA-ISTHFellowship2015.pdf
The applications are handled via EHA's online system, please click the link and follow the steps. Then upload the full application template in the online system to complete your application submission.
Should you have any questions on the EHA-ISTH Joint Fellowship, please contact the EHA Executive Office at email@example.com.
Previous winners of the EHA-ISTH Joint Fellowship Program